Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I Have Two Different Kinds Of Air Test Results For The ATX Using The Standard DD Double Coil

And I had a whole plethora of coils for it too. The smallest was the 5" mono and largest was a 15". The chain I was using is a 19" long 2mm rope chain in 10k. The TDI Pro wouldn't pick it up with ANY coil with it laying in any fashion. Even balled up it wouldn't pick it up. You must have a big chain or a exceptional TDI Pro because I've had 3 standard TDIs, one TDI Pro, and the TDI SL...and none of them will get these chains.

Fishers Ghost said:
What do you call small Ivanll?

My Finny does not like small chains. I have an 3.6g 18kt ankle chain and my Infinium will not signal on it with any of the coils inc the 3 x 7. Not even a murmur and yet it will detect a 0.15g flattish nugget.
A 21g 9kt fob chain with T bar is not a problem.

Both detectors (Infinium LS and TDI-Pro) with coils pictured can detect the part of a chain next to the matchstick................it will do so on video recordings also........with sound.

PA087335_600.jpg

ivanll

In ref to the post where I stated that some gold has been found with the ATX in Australia. The photgraphs suggest this but I have not found any specific data as to whether these nuggs were in fact found with the ATX or whether the pics are just promotional.

Adrian...

Do you really think Garrett would use fake found nuggets in this kind of promotion ?

Cheers,

Tye

ivanll said:
Fishers Ghost said:
What do you call small Ivanll?

My Finny does not like small chains. I have an 3.6g 18kt ankle chain and my Infinium will not signal on it with any of the coils inc the 3 x 7. Not even a murmur and yet it will detect a 0.15g flattish nugget.
A 21g 9kt fob chain with T bar is not a problem.

Both detectors (Infinium LS and TDI-Pro) with coils pictured can detect the part of a chain next to the matchstick................it will do so on video recordings also........with sound.

PA087335_600.jpg

ivanll

Your Infinium is way better than my Infinium :cry:

Tye said:
Adrian...

Do you really think Garrett would use fake found nuggets in this kind of promotion ?

Cheers,

Tye

Well it was just a pic showing some nuggs in a hand and the insinuation was there suggesting that they were found with the ATX. No video , no audio. and any proffesional promotional campaign should have shown the nuggs being detected. I cannot imagine anybody reviewing the ATX for promotional purposes going out into the Australian desert to test the detector and not taking a video cam to record any gold being found.
I want the ATX to be great but there is sweet .....all info relating to how good the detector is. I notice that it drifts in tune in the No motion mode. This was a problem that was encountered here with a certain PI last year. I guess it hasn't been rectified in the ATX or is concidered to be not an issue.

Adrian...

Yea...it would be nice to see some more telling info...but Garrett seems to let the more meaningful stuff out
After the initial release.

It sounds like you might have some interest....would be great to hear how it goes down there in
the "RedLands". ....

Cheers,

Tye

I aware of Garrett's integrity and I am sure those nuggets were found with an ATX at that site. I remember hearing about someone from Garrett going to Australia a short while ago to shoot for nuggets.

Garrett shot much video while down there...they do not salt gold! They will release videos when they are ready.
The engineers learned a few more things about the ATX and are doing software tweaks to it now...Can't wait!