Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I hope that those of you who decided to either stay or just add another site to your travels can still post away here without getting ostracized on th

Guvner

Administrator
Staff member
I'm open about a name change for the place. Since the unhappy ones approached me as a group I decided they thought they were in charge. So the name up there now was my goodbye. Since the site got into problems over someone's views of our rules on video's I could change this to be more of a learning center on videos. Things are about to really happen around here on videos anyway.

I was also thinking that a woman's detecting forum would also be a nice idea. Just thinking about all possibilities as we already have a finds forum.

If anyone has some input please give it to us...

Thanks,

Guvner..

n/t

The name change means nothing as "Friend and Finds" explained a friendship on the Finds Forums. I still post on "Views" and "20th Century Tales" forums on Findmall and will here too, whatever the name.

I don't think that's a good idea Guvner for a "woman's detecting forum". WE can hold our own and honestly I feel that we shouldn't be segregated with the forum. Besides, we're pretty bull-headed. :devil:

JMHO,
Nancy
MXT Forum Moderator

n/t

[size=x-large]Why was the name changed? Friends & Finds was and still is a perfectly good name. "Friends without LEADERS?" ..........................[/size]

n/t

Google and Youtube immediately recognize our site and load it with their ads at really high prices that we get nothing from. So the rule is in place. We just want to show you how to create your own video of hunting without letting Youtube put the ads in. If you find something interesting done by someone else most likely it will have the ad placements open and we won't allow it. Just how it is. There are lots of videos that don't have them bu many more that do have it. We're a business and businesses advertise here so they don't have to compete with dealers who pay Google.

I hope that clears it up.

Thanks...

G..

Just to name a few, Vern, Mags, Elson, Ed, jim????

n/t