Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I just bought a new SE

urb2165

Well I just bought a new Minelab Explorer SE and I am soooooooooooo excited.
I will be asking for your tips and suggestions and help with learning this machine.
Thanks,
Rodney

n/t

Rodney, I'm new with a Se as well and metal detecting. I have learned a lot already at this forum. There's a lot of Knowledgeable people that post here. I wish that Snowy guy was my next door neighbor, he seems to know a lot as well as many others. I work for a school district that is over 60 years old so I cant wait to hunt all those 31 schools. There is one school that was a landing strip for military planes in the 40's and it is all grass now, thats my next hunt I think. So far I have only found 14 cents, one dime and four pennies and a bunch of pull tabs, a hammer head, a nine inch steel pie pan and a bunch of beer cans. Good luck on you hobby.
Aaron