Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I just purchased the Legend.

CoinGuy

What is the current software update for this model. I am showing 0109 as the revision on my new detector. What is the link to update or check which is the current revision?

thanks!

I'm a total tech misfit and managed to do the update to 1.11. If this is a new machine from a dealer I am surprised they would sell one that was not updated with the latest.

Just got it updated, took a couple of tries but go 0111 installed! Yes a big learning curve but hopefully will be able to get out in the next week. Will be readying this forum to learn more.

Run it in factory settings until your quite comfortable with it. Be carful playing with bottle cap and stability settings.

Thanks for the advice Odanscoils and oldkoot! I am taking it slow reading the new updates and playing with it. Will keep factory settings for awhile to get the hang of it. will be monitoring this form and am sure to ask questions!

Sprchng yes this is a new detector. The manual said 01.09 revision. The box had the security tape on it probably sat on the shelves for awhile. Updated the unit on the second try my fault for sure. I am very happy to have it now.

I'm in factory and still having a hard time getting used to it.
Yes. It's a step up from beep an digs.
I'm still learning as well.
Making a test garden and working it helps a lot.
Essentially. Dig every solid target.
Watch vids making a test garden.
Many videos on yotub using it.
Where ya digging ?
Have you done ground balance on Clean ground ?
Talk to ollkoot on here. He's a master blaster.

Where ya digging ?
Dunedin Florida dirt (aka sand)

Where ya digging ?
I'm still not a fan of the tones but trying to get used to them which is easier said than done.

Before the Legend I tried the simplex, sounded too much like a goose so I sold it. Before that Several White's, Tesoro's, tried a Garrett Ace 350, didn't like to doorbell sounds. I miss the tones of the White's and Tesoro's.
The Simplex reminded me of mxt in sounds.
I loan it out to beginner's. Out now actually.