Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I just talked to Wayne and

Royal

the surgery went well. He had 5 heart bypasses and will be going home in a day or so. Amazing what modern Medicine can do. He sounds good

to make a comment? WTF! He has been a long time moderator here and everyone is too busy to even make a comment? No wonder I left this friggin' forum. You should be ashamed :(

I don't give a good rats ass if you ever post to anything I post here, actually I never will but Wayne deserves more respect...

It sure will make a difference in his day to day life. Him liking to be active, this will go along way to helping him. I know it did me. Glad ot here he is on the mend. Any idea when they will discharge him?

On the reread, I see he is going home in a couple of days. Great...

George-CT

Glad to hear he is mending!...I hope it leads to a good story from him!..I agree, just amazing what some really good doctors can do now adays...i dont think a one of us would be here and alive without a good doctor from time to time...
Mud

I care Royal,. As a matter of fact, I am trying to contact some of the old buddies and good friends I made here. What was the name of the forum everyone was moving to from here, due to lack of interest? I can barely get around on this anymore because it has been so long!!

I love Wayne, and want to talk with him. I pray he is recovering and maybe he will see this and know how much I do care about him and Carol and would love to hear from them! I miss everyone, as I met so many friends on here and before my health went way down, I talked with quite regularly. I would love to hear from any and all of them because I hate Facebook! I will check back later. If you get a chance, give me a call, text or answer here. Love Sunny

Please Wish him a fast Recovery! Amazing what the medical world does today! I have not visited here for a few years, and was just checking in to see who is still here! Some good ol Names still posting, good to see.
Ron J:thumbup:

Hello Wayne, Sunny, Royal, OJM, George, Dan, Mikey!!