Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I knew this day would eventually come, I just had no idea when. :super:

Dan(NM)

Just received an email from my dealer, my machine will be delivered Friday afternoon. It's been a long and very interesting wait, but, from what I've seen so far, I think it's going to be well worth it!!!

hell yeah congrats

Dan,

Glad you have a light at the end of your tunnel. :thumbup:

I am 6th on my dealers' list. (waiting since September 21'st) He received 1 - 800 the first go round - go figure. Unfortunately, I'm not seeing word from Minelab or the gossip vines on when 'batch 2, batch 3, batch 4 and so forth are suppose to ship to the US Distributor. Who knows. Maybe by September 21st, 2018. :thumbdown:

I'm hoping to have my Equinox 800 in time for the April WTHO with Monte and company up in the NorthWest. But if not, I'm sure Monte will let me have a go with the Makro Multi-Kruzer he's testing. I will already have my Racer 2 there, my current go-to ghost town machine, so it shouldn't be much of a stretch.

Rich (Utah)

I felt the same way about the Philadelphia Eagles. . so far it sounds like the wait has been worth it..good luck...

bootyhoundpa said:
I felt the same way about the Philadelphia Eagles. . so far it sounds like the wait has been worth it..good luck...

LOL, Bootyhoundpa,

Congrats on your team winning the SuperBowl. As a 49'ers fan I'm thankful to the Pat's gifting us Garoppolo earlier this year.

Rich-