Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I know how you snowed in guys feel......

Sleepyjim

I been sick for a month, and I feel like I got cabin fever, I gotta get out and hunt!

Feeling better so I hope to hit it any day now.

I sure know how you guys feel in the winter unable to hunt..........

Jim

Feel better soon ... it's getting nice outside !

I usually hunt year round here in Ohio ( except when the snow is to deep ) but this Winter was terrible.
First time I've ever hung my machine up in the shop for 7 weeks in a row !

Hope you get better Jim...Something jumped all over me this year..lungs chugged up and whatnot, feverish etc....going into my 3rd week now with it...lots of people caught this strange bug this year it seems....yes, short little hunts will make you feel better, but too weak and woozy to go for more than a few hours...I'm going out today..its just too perfect to pass up..:thumbup:
Mud