Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I know why they are merry...

JoeinMemphis

Cause they have a warehouse full of condoms!! :blush: I went to the old house Saturday to try out the new 18X15 SEF. Bryce, you are right, VERY STABLE and just like swinging a WEIGHTED GARBAGE CAN LID!!! :razz: It did perform well, even under power lines, dew covered grass etc. The 2 keepers from the hunt were the 3 Merry Widows aluminum tin lid (1920's I think), and a 1952D penny. Plenty of shotgun caps were dug, and the pesky suckers come in at the "nickel" spot on the smartfind screen, so ya gotta dig them. Nothing was deep though, everything was in the 4~6 inch range, and could have been gotten by the pro coil, but where this sucker seems to shine is it does COVER THE GROUND!!! I spent the day swinging that one coil, and had no problems pinpointing with it at all, its a KEEPER! When the corn is gone I can't wait to get it in the open fields. Other finds were aluminum wire from under the power lines, a high press splice (the black thing) also from under the power lines, a brass valve, and some assorted junk. The other pic is Shelby the 3 legged wonder dog, who belongs to the homeowner, if she doesn't know you, you are lible to be a one legged metal detectorist. :unsure:
HH
Joe

Kind of odd,i too have found two of the merry widows tins.
looking them up on the internet,i found out they held three re-usablecondoms.
They just washed em and put them back in there.
LOL

I reuseable condom!!! That's like a non-disposable douche. jim

n/t