Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I looked the devil in the face...NOW I found Jesus

JamesBondaka

I found this ring a few years ago.....I'm glad to find a pendant with more redeeming value!

If you turn the one on the right upside down, it looks like an elongated skull type person. :)

A Mexican/American kid lived down the street from me. His name was Jesus. He was riding a bicycle. I was driving past him one day in the neighborhood, rolled down
my window and told him: "You know, I never thought I'd see the day when I'd see Jesus riding a bicycle." He smiled big time.

Nice find! I wonder how much that Hitler ring is worth? I can't imagine anyone wearing such a ring of such a despicable evil person.

Tony N (Michigan) said:
Nice find! I wonder how much that Hitler ring is worth? I can't imagine anyone wearing such a ring of such a despicable evil person.

It could be worth a lot . I posted it on another site and it got about 40,000 views . I got lots of pictures of similar type rings but none were the same Then, finally I got a person from Germany that did in fact have the same ring so I know that there's at least two that exist. I have been offered money for it but I have not let it go as of yet

I don't condone anything that the Nazis did A lot of Nazis didn't even like what Nazis did It was a very devastating and difficult time for all parties involved . Hopefully, the world will never see such atrocities again. All is part of history that cannot be changed.

It is a interesting ring none the less.

Thanks for posting that ring James. I think you told me it was found in a barn? Did you ever determine if there was a POW camp in the area? I think you mentioned that there was. You are correct that all Germans did not support the Nazis. I will have to tell you the story of Anna, our 90 year old friend from Germany when we get together again.

Sanderling said:
Thanks for posting that ring James. I think you told me it was found in a barn? Did you ever determine if there was a POW camp in the area? I think you mentioned that there was. You are correct that all Germans did not support the Nazis. I will have to tell you the story of Anna, our 90 year old friend from Germany when we get together again.

You are correct sir, on all counts You have a good memory, as I forgot I told you all that .

Looking forward to hearing your story ! Viva detectorados!