Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I preordered the 800

6000proxl

Im number 6 on my dealers preorder list for the Equinox 800

me too :wiggle:
i ticks all my boxes

I kinda think y'all won't regret the decision at all......
I'm already priming the department of treasury...AKA "the wife" for this new machine:lol:

Do you prepay on preorders or put some down?

I have ordered 2 of the 800 . I am certain it will be the new benchmark for the price range and might even other than some extra settings knock on the doors of higher priced machines.
1 of the machines is to replace my Excalibur and the other my Explorer 11 .
If Minelab replace the ET with something light then who knows !

Seems like it's going to be an awesome machine. Its like being a kid at Christmas waiting for Santa.

I wouldn't sell that EXCAL yet you dont even know if MULTI FREQ will work.
Whites said the MX SPORT works in SALT Water too but they didn't tell you only to 3 "'s

Nuke em said:
I have ordered 2 of the 800 . I am certain it will be the new benchmark for the price range and might even other than some extra settings knock on the doors of higher priced machines.

greenmeanie said:
I wouldn't sell that EXCAL yet you dont even know if MULTI FREQ will work.
Whites said the MX SPORT works in SALT Water too but they didn't tell you only to 3 "'s

Nuke em said:

I cannot handle the weight of the Excal for long , my shoulders are getting older than i am .
Also i feel the new Equinox will be fine , its multi freq and thats what counts and its Liiiiight .

I have my Sovereign GT and waders and can chest mount it so have all i need if needed .

I really think this machine will challenge machines much more expensive than it is .
Its not the same range as the ET or CTX and even the Deus but it will match the others in many ways , its going to be brilliant . I have been waiting for this machine for ages and its about all i have said that i wanted in a new X.Terra and thats what i think it is replacing in the long run . But then many dont think it is . Just look at the machine and look at a 705 .
This new machine is a complete redesign and will sell like hot cakes when its released .

I hope there is no problems with the machine but you never know , i just think the idea is sound and will work.

Three frequency unit works fine in salt. I have a v3i, and new equinox is not far off frequency wise

I have pre-ordered the Equinox 800 too! I have loved every Minelab I have used. This was a no brainer to me.