Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I think this Outlaw should be given a new trial:shrug:

Hombre

Hi fellow fans of Tesoro,

I think the grand premier:clapping: newest offering from Tesoro:drinking: got off on the wrong foot yesterday, But it has people talking about it, you know the 'ol saying from Hollyweird "bad press is better than no press". Well I think it applies here. There is a new gunslinger in town, and he has been compared to the Bandido ll

If the Outlaw is equal to the Bandido II uMax, it's a steal with the three coil/lower rod package. I hear it's a little deeper. :)

Go out and try to buy yourself a Bandido II uMax with 3 coils and see what it will cost you.

Keep in mind, you're getting a brand new detector and a lifetime warranty when you purchase the Outlaw.

My Bandido II uMax can hold its own against most so called new tech detectors and its light weight makes it a pleasure to use. :thumbup:

tabman

I would be willing to field test one for them if they send me out one :drool: & I wouldn't even charge them for the test :)

SkiWhiz said:
I would be willing to field test one for them if they send me out one :drool: & I wouldn't even charge them for the test :)

Ooooh come on now, you need one really bad!!
How can you live with yourself if you don't try an Outlaw, the thought will be gnawing at your leg bones. It would be one Tes you never owned.
Remember, listen carefully, you'll want to sell it shortly after, repeat that to yourself 100x. Then email me when you decide to part with it. I found this in the back barn....

I won't comment on the tech specs of this new detector, it will have to prove itself in the field.

My question is why did they go back to the donut style coil in place of the spoked design and

why the return to the color white ? During deer season walking in the woods with the detector

on your shoulder with a white searchcoil flashing around is an invitation to get shot at !

Fair enough, let the trial begin! I honestly would like to see it also available with a single coil for even more savings:bouncy: I keep thinking I will need something with tones though even though I keep hearing that you can learn to tell what you are digging up by the sound quality and differences of the single tone units. I honestly never spent enough time "digging everything above foil" to learn if there really were differences or not.

Sven said:
SkiWhiz said:

How can you live with yourself if you don't try an Outlaw, the thought will be gnawing at your leg bones. It would be one Tes you never owned.
Remember, listen carefully, you'll want to sell it shortly after, repeat that to yourself 100x. Then email me when you decide to part with it. I found this in the back barn....

As you scan the forums,think about the large number of people who post about trying and selling/trading almost every new detector that sparks their interest. Some will like the detector and some won't. That's good for Tesoro or whatever brand it might be. Even if they don't gain everyone as a loyal follower, they have sold a lot of detectors right off the bat. It's kinda like when a food company comes out with new flavors of whatever product. They say" try one of each flavor". Even if you never buy another of that product, they were able to get a lot of sales just to people who were curious.

treasure4pleasure said:
I agree. I think it should be available with or without xtra coils. I like the picture of the outlaw on it. :cool: hee hee

Lol, right on!

Sven said:
SkiWhiz said:

Oh yeah I would love to have one believe me, I would have to have you send me over a wheelbarrow load of loonies & toonies to get one though. That is where I got my username from, I had a 1971 Ski Whiz 400 SST snowmobile.

well one of you guys buy one and start posting. i'm waiting......

Ski whiz i owned one those snowmobiles once mine had a JLO 398cc 2 stroke in it and ran great, but on the out law would love to test one my self would really like to try one with a SEF 12 x 10 coil, the one i had on vaquero worked dam good:clap:

Hi fowlercharles, allcav just posted today that the new Outlaw is ED-120 disc. circuit, and the Eldorado

Thanks Hombre for that info. I had not read that yet and was thinking the Outlaw would be 180 same as the Eldo. I too hope Tesoro sells a bunch of them, and it turns out to be another favorite. That will take some time, but that is what it takes to produce the "Keepers", and we know Tesoro is good at that! HH, Charlie

Well I've been called an outlaw a few times might as well put the Tesoro outlaw on my list to get! Tigerhank68

First let me state that I hope the new Outlaw machine is the lead up to introductions of additional products to Tesoro product line up. BUT, even if it is