Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I thought that I could use any ol' bluetooth headset with my Equinox.. lol

At least they connected and "worked". But to get a pair totally compatible the magic words that must accompany a desirable set that "works" with the Equinox are aptX and Low Latency. One just has to keep up with the technology, or they will "lag" behind. Welcome to the world of technical advances.

Merry Chistmas

John, there are plenty of posts on this forum about headphones or ear pieces that work.

I went with Soundpeats Q12 low latency ear buds. They connect quickly with the NOX.

I haven’t purchased any wireless headsets yet but folks say SR-71 miccus are good, but look at some other posts.

Tony

I thought you posted that you bought the 800? I guess I was confusing threads. You have the options of buying an alternate brand LL-BT phone, buying the ML phones, or buying the WM08 module and plugging your favorite wired phones into them.

There are a lot of people who buy 800s but dont like the factory phones, or dont use the wm08 and put them up for sale. If you can get by with a wired headphone for now, you should be able to find something good in the for sale sections before long.

I saw the Quest Wireless on AM$%^&*z&&^%N IT STATES IT WORKS for metal detectors Minelab Equinox 800, APTX Low Latency...………….$99. smackers has anyone tried these?
I have the 600 bought a new in package WM08 here on the forum fraction of the price, I haven't taken it for test drive except my yard so far and it works nice.
I have tried a few cheap headphones that are 4.2 Bluetooth and can not get them to pair with detector. So I will probably use the module that way I can use but not the same as wireless if you have a wire coming out of headphones. lol.

vabrick said:
Trond V4.2 on Amazon for $55
Work very well on Equinox

I have the Trond headphones on my nox 800 and they work very good better than originals is my opinion. I broke mine by something getting thrown on them but a little tape and all fixed.