Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I WANT A BIGGER BAG!

ixlr8

Having trouble getting my Vision in the bag when my Super 12 coil is on, zipper is pushed to the limit. And with the Bigfoot, forget about it. Hoping whites will make a bigger storage bag with some interior pockets to keep xtra coils in check.
My buddy cuts the rod down to make them fit. I guess i will have to do the same.

Steve

I have completely switched away from a larger bag by having the coils mounted to a lower rod and having them all going across the top of a smaller bag that holds all my gear,coils, and boxes.Have two old video bags that act as "grips" and they hold multiple detectors each. Both could fit behind the seat of a truck and are out of site. (I'm at work now but will try and get some pics up later.) A long bag makes it to where your stuff is just flopping inside where a small, efficient bag keeps everthing tight and in it's own protected place. (Plus...one grab and your "loaded for bear".)

hey ya all send my V3 back to white top rod would,t lock down it got it up date all that good thing now it to big for the bag with 10" coil it wasn't before. I like what NW1886 say going to small bags you hide it better

lazy boy said:
hey ya all send my V3 back to white top rod would,t lock down it got it up date all that good thing now it to big for the bag with 10" coil it wasn't before. I like what NW1886 say going to small bags you hide it better

Can someone translate that for the rest of us? lol

mthunter, Come on now.......no need to poke fun. This is the web and English,typing,spelling....whatever skills vary....as do interpretive skills!

Looks like LB had to send it in for the update and a cam lock issue. When he got it back... nofittybaggie.

Still haven't posted pics, as my camera is with my daughter. If anyone frequents local thrift shops, snap up the high quality,large,old school, video camera bags. (Larger the better.) Best detector bags on the planet...bar none (IMHO). I'll get those pics up and you'll see why.

HH, Scott

In the past we've suggested breaking it down. Just remove the lower rod and slide the coil toward the control box.

Hope that helps.

hi andreak77,
I thought about doing that, but it's kind of a hassle. If the bags were about 2" higher and about 4" longer they would be perfect. I know that White's probably has a ton of these bags already made, so I
don't expect they will change them. Just a suggestion.

Happy Holidays,
Steve

I do agree that is should be slightly larger because it was designed to hold the detector without breaking down the detector.

Just found a light poly fabric/leather golf bag at GW. It will take a little modding but it is centrally balanced,hard cased interior and....already has a "747" hump to accommodate the V3 pod. It will take some ingenuity,sewing, Velcro and a little hot knifing but I think it may turn out to be one heck of a shorty,full assembly grip. I do have a White's hard case (for when I fly) but is too bulky to use daily. Just had my camera returned so will get picks up of my main detector accessory/ back up detector bag.

That sounds like a neat project.keep us posted..........:thumbup:

I found that if I flip the D coil so that the long part points toward the box, rather than down and rotate it so that it is in line with the stalk it fits a little better. I was really having to stress the zipper and stitching until I got a little more careful about how I oriented the coil.

The village idiot,

Tater