Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I was wondering if someone could post an Intro. Coinstrike video?

Thanks Brian for the explanation. Appreciate it. Can't wait to get that new Pistolprobe! HH. Sincerely, Randy

Hey Tom. Thanks for the info. the GB and tracking. I never thought about moving away too far to try find a clean spot. I guess I just figured, "oh well, it should be good enough"...and started hunting. I know...not the brightest idea, but I was even more impatient back then. The pistolprobe sounds pretty cool. If it's as good as it sounds, it's a must-buy for me. HH. Sincerely, Randy

but as you say that's not always possible. So just do the best you can & when in doubt use pinpoint pad to check the soil surrounding the coil....
HH
bill

Cool thanks ! that is what `i have been doing, I also read somewhere that you shouldn't use auto tracking on a '0' or positive Threshold is this correct ? Sorry to go on but if you don't ask you don't know for sure, and I guess you are the one to ask Bill ! :spin:

It will not hurt to leave it on. Mainly what I was pointing out is that once you have a good functional GB set the difference in performance at old iron sites is huge! Some users complained early on about the C$ reading iron all over the scale, not just in the high coin area like most others. With a proper GB iron behaves much better and see-thru is improved as well.

Tom

Hi Cal_Cobra. Where can I get that Fisher VHS Coinstrike video from? Would I just go to the Fisher website? This would seem obvious to do, but when I was there in the past I don't recall anything on the Coinstrike video. Thanks. HH. Sincerely, Randy

yogaguy said:
Hi Cal_Cobra. Where can I get that Fisher VHS Coinstrike video from? Would I just go to the Fisher website? This would seem obvious to do, but when I was there in the past I don't recall anything on the Coinstrike video. Thanks. HH. Sincerely, Randy

They originally came with the Coinstrike. You may be able to call Fisher and see if they have them available.