Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I went Wireless on my F-75

Finderskeeper

I did something I did with my White's V3i to my Fisher F-75....I added wireless headphones. Specifically Sennheiser RS160 digital wireless headphones.

These worked so well with my V3i that I decided that the F-75 could also benefit from them. There is no lag because these have Kleer technology and not blue tooth which has some lag time.
That and plus it does not affect the F-75's frequencies so it was a natural fit.

The sending unit is plugged directly into the headphone jack and the sending unit is attached to the arm cuff with Velcro.

I went wireless and will never go back to wired phones. These phones are excellent and do a pretty good job of eliminating outside noises. Plus, if you want to, you can
easily remove these and use them for listening to your stereo or other radios.
DSC00963.jpg

The cost of these phones are around $100 and are available almost everywhere.

This sounds like a great way to go wireless. Does the connecting cable to attach the transmitter to the back of your F75 come with the headphone set-up? If not , where did you purchase the cable? Thanks in advance.

I added the new Deteknix wireless set-up to my F75. You can use your own headphones with there newest product, Wire Free WR. I've had the V3i and currently use the CTX with the wireless WM10 and in my opinion the Deteknix is just as good. No delay in signal, easy to use and it is super light weight.
8a7f0ae18ef788126dbe294d92637be4_zps73t2ubpr.jpg

There's more than one variant of 'Kleer' audio, some have noticeable latency (eg. 125 msec) but the RS160's are specified as 45 msec, so fall into the 'not noticeable' delay zone. It's commonly stated that sub-60 msec is best for MD use.

Fire Fighter 43 said:
I added the new Deteknix wireless set-up to my F75. You can use your own headphones with there newest product, Wire Free WR. I've had the V3i and currently use the CTX with the wireless WM10 and in my opinion the Deteknix is just as good. No delay in signal, easy to use and it is super light weight.
8a7f0ae18ef788126dbe294d92637be4_zps73t2ubpr.jpg

Yes, I hear they are excellent also. You can see them here.......http://www.deteknix.com/

They are an advertiser on this site and from what I have heard, they are awesome people to deal with!

I also have the rs160, love them, I Velcro mine in the same spot as u . does anyone sell a 90 1/4 inch plug? I'm worried i'm going to snap 1/8 inch plug sticking out that far

artd said:
I also have the rs160, love them, I Velcro mine in the same spot as u . does anyone sell a 90 1/4 inch plug? I'm worried i'm going to snap 1/8 inch plug sticking out that far

Try Guitar Center or E-bay. What I love about the wireless headphones is that If I am not metal detecting with them, I can also use the wireless for my stereo or my ham radio. I use the daylights out of
my headphones.