Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I will always remember this one. Big Silver smothered in Big Iron:beers:

Hotcz70

There are a million reasons I love this hobby but three three things I love the most...1) The peace and solace as soon as the headphones go on...2) The bonds and friendships formed with fellow hunters or hunting with a great friend...3) A coin found amidst iron in a way that reminds me just how amazing the Explorer's unmasking ability is when coupled with the right coil.

This find in iron was pretty cool...so I'll let the pics speak for themselves.

[attachment 274708 coins381.jpg] [attachment 274709 coins382.jpg] [attachment 274710 coins3832.jpg] [attachment 274711 coins387.jpg]

[attachment 274712 coins385.jpg] [attachment 274713 coins380.jpg]

How did that read Bryce ??

Very nice find Bryce! Thanks for the great pictures.

NebTrac

I LOVE IT !!! It's just amazing what's still out there that's probably been passed over time & time again.
Nice score Bryce.
Bruce

Elton said:
How did that read Bryce ??

Honestly not sure, my friend because there was a nasty glare (as usual :biggrin:) on the screen no matter which way I turned...and no matter at what angle I held the SE.:bouncy:

I truthfully had no choice but to go by sound alone.

You and the trusty SE never fail to impress me with your finds Bryce.
Wish I could have been inside your headphones with you to listen to
the sound that find made......:wiggle:

n/t

Glad to be a part of that one, bud. The look on our faces when that big silver rim caught our eyes is one I wont forget! Not sure what you heard in that jumbled mess of high pitch sound but thats why I think you're the best SE explorer guy on the planet.
You know that silver "warble" better than anybody I know.

Very nice, buddy! That one was walked over a gazillion times before.:please:

Good to see you posting, mate. I always lurk around here to see what you find and how you find it. Nice to see you still working that magic with the Explorer.

Very impressive! I don't get on the forums much anymore but when I do I always head right here to see if you are still making inspiring recoveries with that SE of yours.
Thanks for sharing...and it's good to see you posting.

Bryce-IL said:
Honestly not sure, my friend because there was a nasty glare (as usual :biggrin:) on the screen no matter which way I turned...and no matter at what angle I held the SE.:bouncy:

I truthfully had no choice but to go by sound alone.

:bouncy: :clapping: Really cool find, Bryce. I bet that was a shocker.:please:

Beautiful dig Bryce, congratulations.........:clapping: