Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I wish

Bromly

I know it's not going to happen, but It'd be really cool if the new head-sets had a built in 2-way radio. "walkie talkie" Wife and I always hunt together and on a noisy beach, it would be so great to just be able to push a button on my detector and have a conversation.Or say hey babe, bring me a beer :) OR I can give her a faster warning when a wave is about to blast her, she can't help herself, she always ends up going out to deep.
Just saying!

Ken

That idea is getting pretty far out there. And besides what if you were married to a nag who wanted these headphones, HH

That's easy. I'd never be married to a nag. "Life's to short"

Didn't the Whites units have the ability to transmit your audio of the target to another guy in the field using the same machine if you wanted? Didn't pay much attention to what those flagship Whites had feature wise when I saw all the endless tweaks you needed to make to get the best performance out of them from site to site (just like the DFX), and wasn't really hearing anything stellar about their performance...But I could have swore I read that somewhere? Also seem to remember a problem with them picking up radio stations, or at least that's one of the reasons why one guy I know locally said he got rid of his. Not saying that was possible, just that it's what he told me. I would figure a good wireless headphone these days would have data encoding so that kind of thing can't happen. The flagship Whites are new enough that I would figure they would have used some kind of encryption like that for a wireless data link and not just a plain old RF channel.