Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I'd Pay For a Hands-On Training Workshop

davidtn

I'm curious as to how much interest there'd be in this, but I'd gladly pay a resonalble fee for training on the V. Perhaps a Regional Network of Dealers (or White's themselves) could easily set up training seminars in 4-5 locations in the US. This could be a nice little money maker (at least it'd pay for the trainers time and travel) but more importantly, there'd be folks who could spend a Saturday learning their machine at the hands of the experts. You publicize it on the forums, and send a postcard to the registered users. Just look at the number of folks who participate in DIV and what they spend to participate. Yes there's the manual and the DVD and the forums but lets face it, you just can't beat hands on training.

When users become more familiar with their machine, they talk it up on the forums and at their local MD clubs. I guarantee you that White's will end up selling more machines.

You could package the training over a day or day and a half whereby you have blocks of time designated to various machines. i.e. MXT 8:00 - 11. DFX 12:00 - 3:00. V3 3:00 - 6:00...you get the picture.

For what MD'ers are paying for their machines these days, I think you'd get enough folks that would utilize the training if it were offered. Am I way off base here?

Hi David...no way are you off base and as a matter of fact, I think you hit a grand slam...Not only would I be glad to join in the seminar, but I'd even travel to the closest one to us here in the northeast. That's one fine thought on your part. Thanks, Jim

I'm waiting for the book to come out like the ones that came out for the MXT and DFX. Hope it's soon.

jimmyk in Missouri

I'm all about a book too....in fact I bought both the DFX and MXT books when I owned each of those machines and I can't wait until Jeff writes one for the V3.

Having said that, you just can't beat someone showing you in person.

A well in depth book and more field tests would be nice.
As far as learning - patience and time using it works for me.

I love this idea. I have posted asking for people to hunt with that own this machine, but no responce yet. There may not be enough people that own one of these Visions to respond yet. I would pay for hands on training.

HEY count me in!!!!!!!!!! Man I'd go just about anywhere in the SouthEast (FL, GA, AL) to get in at least a minimum of 2 days on just the V3. Also would like to see :whites: have a seminar
/workshop to teach people how to use any of their machines. David you hit the NAIL ON THE HEAD :clapping::super: WTG David !!!!!!!! KC HH to all:biggrin:

floridason.:usaa: retired
V3, MXT,DX-1,bullseye, +4 coils

You have Payed For a Hands-On Training. Dealers are to go for Training to show the buyer how to use it. That all part of the $1,700. fee. The problem
is most of the Dealers have not been Trained yet. Yes I know I will say it first the cart before the horse. White's has made the mandentory from what I here.
This is why Kelly-co can't get them to sell the V3's and won't. Also the Dealers can't sell them on line. If Dealers don't go for Training they won't be able the sell them. This would make sense why some Dealers are not selling them or can't get them. I would call your Dealer that you bough it from to see if he got his
Training yet. If not when he is going for Training. If you payed full price and you don't get Training I would give White's a call and see what is going on.
I got this from a good source. I would like to know from White's if this is true.