Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Idea for MD storage

I've been thinking about doing this for a while. I tried to find a decent used garment rack but I finally gave up and paid for a new rack today at a bath and bed store. The rack was about $90 and the other cord and several carabiners were another $10 at the hardware store. There are a variety of racks and prices once you look around. I wanted one on wheels and stable enough not to tip over or collapse. It seemed like there was never enough closet space, or they piled up in a corner. This way they hang and I have two shelves for bags or coils. The rack is about 3ft W x 1.5ft D x 6.5ft H and I could put a couple more machines up if needed. Being on wheels it's easy to put into a guest room and move if need be. I looked for some strapping instead of the shock cord but the store didn't have any. The simple loop-around method is cheap and easy. I just wrap it around the control unit or the coil mounting area depending on the case and machine inside.