Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

If Fisher would make a modern High end coin / relic detector???? Would you buy and what options would it need to have ??

Just thinking about a modern CZ . I think it would be a home run for Fisher !!!! An Answer to all the , Minelab, Nokta, XPs that are out Now. Hope Fisher is listening!!!!
Built in rechargeable battery. Light weight dd coils. Wireless phones. I don't need it to be an under water rated detector. Last but not least, CZ depth. I had some of my best silver years with various CZ's and to think we were getting extreme depth with an eight inch coil. I found the big coil to be way too heavy for me. To be honest, if Fisher left everything exactly the same on any CZ and added a 10-11 inch dd coil I would buy that CZ.

Built in rechargeable battery. Light weight dd coils. Wireless phones. I don't need it to be an under water rated detector. Last but not least, CZ depth. I had some of my best silver years with various CZ's and to think we were getting extreme depth with an eight inch coil. I found the big coil to be way too heavy for me. To be honest, if Fisher left everything exactly the same on any CZ and added a 10-11 inch dd coil I would buy that CZ.
Water proof to at least ten feet. Take it out with no fear when it is raining and go wading at the beach into the cuts where jewelry likes to find it's way into. Issue might be price point; can First Texas deliver a product like that at a price point competitive with others (for example the Legend)?

I'm in agreement here except for one thing.. For me personally a waterproof unit would be perfect ( like rated to 10-15 feet ). A screen set-up like the ol'e explorer would be cool too. but not with the many sub layers it had. Finally 999.00-1299.00 is priced accordingly
AHHH wishfull thinking.

Was looking at Fisher since its the only bug brand i never had but as ive said in another post
The issue with fisher in general is what ive seen on here they have not really been saying anything about anything in a long time or even much inventory to sell. has to make you wonder are they at the phasing out point.
All the other companies are passing them up on everything and selling to all the buyers. How much longer can they sustain the current situation.
Even if 1 out of 50 new detectors sold is a Fisher and i think thats probably high its only 2% of total detectors sold to buyers. Nokta, ML, and Deus probably sell close to 80% of the total.
If they did happen to come out with something after all this time would have to probably look at it buying as is if they went down the route as Tesoro and Whites. Getting parts would be one thing getting service would be another.
Not sure exactly when the last time they officially announced anything from the company not dealers or other internet stuff. Does anyone happen to know.
Buying would depend in the price.
The other companies seem to come out with new waterproof detectors in the $300-$800 range. Unsure of the future of the company $300 seems reasonable but $700 would probably be a pass. I would think any new model would be comparable to the others in features so you already have an idea what it will have. I highly doubt they would come out with anything else thats not what everyone else is buying in the other models. They are not in the business of custom detectors and i don’t foresee any new technology .
If by the end of this year they haven’t supplied any dealers with any more inventory or announced anything i think we know where they are headed.
Seems been down this road before with wishing Tesoro came out with this or that

Was looking at Fisher since its the only bug brand i never had but as ive said in another post
The issue with fisher in general is what ive seen on here they have not really been saying anything about anything in a long time or even much inventory to sell. has to make you wonder are they at the phasing out point.
All the other companies are passing them up on everything and selling to all the buyers. How much longer can they sustain the current situation.
Even if 1 out of 50 new detectors sold is a Fisher and i think thats probably high its only 2% of total detectors sold to buyers. Nokta, ML, and Deus probably sell close to 80% of the total.
If they did happen to come out with something after all this time would have to probably look at it buying as is if they went down the route as Tesoro and Whites. Getting parts would be one thing getting service would be another.
Not sure exactly when the last time they officially announced anything from the company not dealers or other internet stuff. Does anyone happen to know.
Buying would depend in the price.
The other companies seem to come out with new waterproof detectors in the $300-$800 range. Unsure of the future of the company $300 seems reasonable but $700 would probably be a pass. I would think any new model would be comparable to the others in features so you already have an idea what it will have. I highly doubt they would come out with anything else thats not what everyone else is buying in the other models. They are not in the business of custom detectors and i don’t foresee any new technology .
If by the end of this year they haven’t supplied any dealers with any more inventory or announced anything i think we know where they are headed.
Seems been down this road before with wishing Tesoro came out with this or that
I think Fisher is content with making low end , entry level types of detectors under the bounty hunter names. I wish they would surprise us with a modern CZ. $700-$1000 price tag would be doable for many.

A new revised , fixed, AQ Impulse That's it.

Never was much of a Fisher fan. They were too noisy for my likes, but then the majority of today's new detectors are chatterboxes in my opinion.

Never was much of a Fisher fan. They were too noisy for my likes, but then the majority of today's new detectors are chatterboxes in my opinion.
I used fisher CZ5 that I purchased in 1993 and a cz70 that I got after they were released. Used them exclusively till 2017. Many great , deep finds !! To me they had an excellent audio . Very telling, descriptive. I sold them both , they were just to heavy to hunt all day with. Needed to get lighter options to continue hunting like I like. Still hoping Fisher will release something soon, as it has been years since a high end land coin hunter has been available.