Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

If I want to hear about an Etrac I will go to the other forum.

This may have been asked but I have not seen it. What is the cost with both coils? Is the warranty work ( if needed ) performed here in the U.S? Thanks in advance. HH :minelab::fisher::teknetics::whites:

hershey1 said:
This may have been asked but I have not seen it. What is the cost with both coils? Is the warranty work ( if needed ) performed here in the U.S? Thanks in advance. HH :minelab::fisher::teknetics::whites:

From the Andy Sabisch shop: Deus+ the big coil, very cheaply only 2459 dollars.:cry: I would also suggest to buy another lower shaft for the bigger coil or it can be put to a Whites shaft to help with the balance.:smoke:

The second coil would simply be an option as there is no two-coil package at this time . . . . the larger coil (which remember includes the electronics that process the signal) runs $560.

The warranty work for the units purchased in the US will be handled in the US at the service center that XP setup. That has been one of the delays in getting the Deus officially rolled-out here . . . XP wanted to make sure they had sufficient inventory based on the demand that already existed outside of the US and that the units cold be serviced in the States and did not require them to be returned to France which is what had been the case for those that had bought them from overseas before now.

Andy