Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

iFinder Go2 Question

Larry (IL)

I have had a Go2 for a couple of years, used primely for boating. Now all I get is the start up logo. To shut off, I have to take a battery out. I have tried the reset sequence on the Lowrance site to no avail and they want $70 plus $8 S/H to fix a $99 unit.

Should I give it to the fish to play with or do I have another option to get it fixed?

Hmm, try to remove batteries for a week and than the reset sequence. Also, have a look at my gpsnuts.com site and see, under Lowrance tips and tricks, other reset key combinations. They are for other Lowrance units but, you don't have much to loose. Other than that, save the fish and send it to me. I gladly rip it apart to see what exactly is inside. Nope, you ain't going to get it fixed by me. It would just serve to feed the curious mind :)

Thanks Andrew