Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ILLINOIS and IOWA fairground hunt

sube

4 day hunt but only hunted 2 1/2 days rain and wind kept me from hunting all 4 days . 3 fairgrounds all gave silver only 1 Indian but lots of teen wheats there bad but part of the game 12d 11s and 10s good dates but pitted bad .That seated dime came in at a astounding depth of 1/4 inch deep don't pass shallow coins rule of thumb .
Friend got a 1914d barber dime in au with originally mint luster a beauty and a 20 mercury and 25 s both great grades using the nox. He did get a 96 Indian and a bunch of wheats,
Most coins came in at 6 to 8 inches using 6 inch head that thin 1899 barber came in at 12.41 ctx and solid 22 on the nox

I was running this pattern in ferrous coin i had a ton of falsing mostly high tone but giving 47 to 50 a low tone of 80 made life easier 1 to 14 first bin second bin 15 to 31 3rd bin 32 to 46 fe line 32 . hope you got out sube sorry about that other post what the heck going on lol
20201018_131857-1-jpeg.8097
20201018_103012-jpeg.8098
View attachment 8099
20201018_124305.jpeg

Last edited:
Hopefully making the trip to Iowa from Idaho to visit the old family homestead. Not real familiar with the Rockford and Charles City area but sure willing to learn!!! Nice Seated!!!!!!