Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I'm a believer

coin hunter

Been back two 5 sites that I hunted before with my 1500, 2500 and thought I got it all. Using my new AT Pro each site gave up an additional find 1898 dime 1919 dime 1920 dime two large cent early 1800's. They were iffy targets but stayed with the high VDI number that wasn't constant and pinpointed with the VDI number when it appeared.I guess no site is ever hunted out.

The last target 1920 Dime gave a high pitch now and then but I used the VDI 76 as the pinpointing area. The other targets came up as 76 no high pitch and also bounced around in the 60's. I have found old targets in the same areas with my 2500 with a good beltone. I deiced to go back to the places that I hunted before were I had good luck and dug the deep iffy targets with AT Pro. I'm almost positive I wouldn't have found them with the other two machines and on several occasions had a White's man with me to. All the targets never read any where near Dime or what I would expect a large cent to read. They were all about 8 inches deep and like I said very iffy. All the targets had some type of iron or lower VDI numbers targets in the area. I'm using the larger DD coil. The 1500 and my 2500 are good machines but is hard to get a good pinpoint on the targets when the belltone sounds once and it has iron in the area. Never could be sure if it was a deep target or just the iron making a lot of noise. I have dug a lot of belltone iron with the GTI's machines.

Yep I believe it, the atpro is a deep seeking machine ! Congrats

My atp is a keeper for shure. I think different frequency machines see targets slightly differently, thus going over an area with 2 diff freq machines often produces. Just my take.