Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I'm at 30 hours on my new Etrac, my results...

Hopskippy

I've got 30 hours on my Etrac at this point. I've grid this park twice, First in multi tone using the Bill_S park pattern. (Thank you Bill_S for everything!)
I grid it again using TTF and an open screen.
I have the ultimate coil on order, so I plan to grid it off again.

I apologize for the unclear video. After uploading and editing this video, I noticed there was a smudge on the lens of my camera. I would have re-done it, but it took 4 hours to get it done. I will not let that happen again!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP9GRC8JpH0

good video, thats a lot of silver for 30 hours. good luck when you hit it agin, hopefully you can pull some more shineys out of there.

moonshine said:
good video, thats a lot of silver for 30 hours. good luck when you hit it again, hopefully you can pull some more shineys out of there.

Thanks moonshine! I'm thinking there must be more deep coins there. I got a seated and I know of one other seated found there. I don't have very many locations to hunt, so I will be hunting it again. GL & HH

matterny4 said:
Wow, great finds! Had this park been hunted heavily prior to you finding all this silver?

Thanks! Yes, its been hunted for 35 years, with the older machines. I'm pretty sure I'm the first Etrac user. I don't think theres another Etrac in town? I only know of one ATpro and one T2. I've hunted at it with a Fisher F4 and a Whites XLT. Which neither goes as deep. Plus I also had never grid searched it and covered ALL of it. I'm doubting anyone else had either. I'm sure there is more there too. The park is pretty old, pre 1900, and it was the only one in town until about 15 years ago. I'll probably grid it again with both the Ultimate and the 5.5" Excelerator. I don't have many other locations close. Its pretty trashy and I'm sure I missed some goodies in the real trashy areas.

From a pounded park, and all those great finds, i'd also say that park has not seen an eTRAC.

That is a park you can go back to time and time again with different coils, strategies or settings and still find keepers.
Think you're on the right track with the Ultimate.

Every once in a while those so called pounded parks surprise.

ironsight said:
From a pounded park, and all those great finds, i'd also say that park has not seen an eTRAC.

That is a park you can go back to time and time again with different coils, strategies or settings and still find keepers.
Think you're on the right track with the Ultimate.

Every once in a while those so called pounded parks surprise.

I think you are right! Thats good for me I'm loving it. I am gonna keep going back until I can't find anything. :detecting:

I enjoyed watching your 30 hour totals video. Congratulations on the finds. If I ever get down to SE Mo, I'll be sure to email you so I don't go to that park, I don't think there will be anything left! :laugh: Take care and keep hunting!

NebTrac

NebTrac said:
I enjoyed watching your 30 hour totals video. Congratulations on the finds. If I ever get down to SE Mo, I'll be sure to email you so I don't go to that park, I don't think there will be anything left! :laugh: Take care and keep hunting!

NebTrac
Thanks NebTrac! There won't be anything when I'm finished with it. I have the Ultimate coil coming and I plan to hunt there until its boring. LOL