Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I'm back online with a few finds

Mark in S.E. IA

I've been having computer problems for the past 3 weeks and was unable to get online until today. With all the other things going on in my life right now I haven't had much time to figure out what was wrong with my computer but I made sure I had time to do some MDing :)
I hit a couple of yards and found some nice IH's and a few silvers. A week ago I hit a fairgrounds and found some nice silvers. One of them was a 1877 cc seated dime. Last Sunday I went back there and found another Seated dime and a shield nickel. I went back Monday the 4th
and found a Barber, Merc and a rosie dimes. I've done other hunts this past 3 weeks but I'm not going to post all those pic's too.

I know one thing, it's sure nice to be back on here and seeing all the great finds you guys have been making. I like seeing what other ppl have been finding....

GREAT stuff.....!!!!! The CC might be worth a few sheckles????