Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I'm beginning to wonder about my luck... Nice picture of hunting in fill though for those who think the E-Trac doesn't get any depth...

Guvner

Administrator
Staff member
Of late I've been only getting wheaties. Today I got memorials and very deep scew caps...

This one sure was deep and silvery sounding... And respectable numbers even as the Sunray probe got closer. 13 and 45. Very stable reading. Didn't change much.

Purple colored cap... Too deep to even think about walking.. :(

[attachment 109407 hunting-in-fill.jpg]

Yep... that's the Sunray probe lying fully immersed and below the top of the hole...

Guvner.. :D

Almost need a post hole digger :rofl: I too had doubt untill i went to what i call clad city. The ground is super soft there and I was getting dimes at a solid 8in and quarters at 12in with no problems.
Sometimes you just need a confidence booster.

I'll most definitely notch out the color purple in Southwest MO just for you.. :D

See ya soon hopefully... Got awful warm this weekend to worry about winterizing the camper in a hurry...

Guvner..