Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I'm done...

"Dr.Tones"

With the Dirt Fishin America full length documentary of our trip to New England!!! Haha! Thought I as throwing in the towel didn't you! Guess what else? The first 250 people to download the movie will be entered to win a brand new Minelab Safari!! Here's a preview of the film. I'm telling ya, it's got everyone in it too! The finds are incredible! The download link is in the description box of the preview. Good luck and thanks for the support!
http://youtu.be/rjIRNLVhITQ

And the ever growing list of sell-outs continues . .

I tried to go to the site you said to go to, to by the movie, but it took me right back to this site. HELP!!!...Jesse.

Been waiting, and glad to hear you finally finished your film. Purchased it right away and looking forward to watching it! I'm also hoping for a chance to win a incredible machine! Keeping my fingers crossed and once again congrats on your films release!!!!! H/H

Thanks for helping out guys! As for the sell out comment... I'm doing my absolute best to bring quality digging education and entertainment to the folks who love it most. The proceeds from this film go directly into new and better equipment to make your viewing experience more pleasurable. I have put time, money, sweat and tears into everything I do in order to educate, entertain and preserve our awesome hobby. I have yet to drink a margarita on the beach... but it would be nice. I am Sisyphus.

The sell out comment is ridiculous. Like the vid or not......who cares how someone else chooses to enjoy the hobby. Your havin fun doin what you enjoy. Intolerance is how i see that comment.........but, to each his own.

Enjoyed watching the video Dr. Tones. Got a kick out of the different places you search in the video. Just curious, how and when do you announce the winner of the Minelab Safari? That will make some lucky MDer a very happy person.

Matt Bullock

Dang, I bet I'm buying too late to be entered into the contest! Been waiting for this and missed it because I got slack about checking in on the forums, cant wait to watch the video. How does one know if they're in the 1st 250 to purchase it?

As for sell out comment, at least we know Scroodge still lives....oh joy.

I'm sure the fellow "Dr. Tones" video is probably very entertaining but it is hard to miss the lucrative nature of it. The Classified section at the bottom would be more appropriate for selling items?

At under $9.00 a pop, it's obvious you're not out to get rich off of your video, probaby be lucky just to recover a portion of your expenses for the trip, food and lodging! Seems to med that Dr.Tones went out of his way to make it as inexpensive as humanly possible! It's an excellent video, hunting in places and making finds that most of us only can dream of finding. I feel i got more than my moneys worth in entertainment and enjoyment for the price, thats just my 2 cents worth, if someone finds it in their mind to see charging a nominal fee for lord knows how many hours of work in editing and producing a video that cost the owner money and time to make, then so be it, that's their opinion, and they're welcome to it. I don't see it that way, apparently most others do not either. Thanks for putting out a fun, entertaining and educational video Dr. Tones! Keep em coming!