Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I'm excited...

Monkeys Uncle

Got permission to hunt two sites that have never been detected to my knowledge. 😲 One is an old farm/ranch homesite where the home has collapsed. Only rubbish and part of the fireplace remain visible. Don't know age of the home but the only road is now indistinguishable. It only appears in a 1956 aerial photo. The other site is a former rural homesite where the building has been removed/torn down. Present land owner claims it was last occupied by some drug dealers. Same person also informed me of another site (3rd) where it's owners believe gold was hidden but they have been unable to uncover it. He's going to inquire whether I can join the hunt. :super:

Hope I can sleep tonight. Can't hunt the first site until next Mon and the second depends on when the Ranch Mgr. is in the area to give me access. Wish me 'good hunting' and I'll supply pics IF I get lucky. 🙏:crazy:

Got permission to hunt two sites that have never been detected to my knowledge. 😲 One is an old farm/ranch homesite where the home has collapsed. Only rubbish and part of the fireplace remain visible. Don't know age of the home but the only road is now indistinguishable. It only appears in a 1956 aerial photo. The other site is a former rural homesite where the building has been removed/torn down. Present land owner claims it was last occupied by some drug dealers. Same person also informed me of another site (3rd) where it's owners believe gold was hidden but they have been unable to uncover it. He's going to inquire whether I can join the hunt. :super:

Hope I can sleep tonight. Can't hunt the first site until next Mon and the second depends on when the Ranch Mgr. is in the area to give me access. Wish me 'good hunting' and I'll supply pics IF I get lucky. 🙏:crazy:

Congrats on gaining permission & good luck on digging up some really old nice finds! Ma

I will be watching for the coins !