Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I'm finally crossing over to E Trec

Philo_NY

Hi all

I'm finally crossing over to E Trec, should be here soon, and looking forward to uploading some goodies here...

Philo NY

I purchased one in April and cannot believe how much I enjoy it. I was using a AT Pro and liked it a lot but the difference is night and day..AT is sitting in the corner waiting for the rivers to go down now.:tongue:

Philo,

Best of luck with the move. I switched from an XS to the E-trac. :thumbup:

Rich

You will love it. My hunting buddy Clad2hunt just got his last Saturday and already pulled a 14K white gold ring this morning.

He loves it and is already doing better than with his Safari (which wasn't bad, just couldn't handle the iron).

Philo_NY said:
Hi all

I'm finally crossing over to E Trec, should be here soon, and looking forward to uploading some goodies here...

Philo NY

You wont be sorry! The Minelab E-Trac is the best silver machine out!