Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I'm Getting Discouraged..!

I find sometimes a simple coil change can swing the odds in your favor. I hate swinging the 5” coil as it is so slow……. When I went out to a local county park I was just hoping for modern, got a ‘34 Mexican Peso in an area everybody sweeps, but why me? Sometimes we go back up to the U campus and well, out pops something odd or interesting or, (drum roll) nothing.
It will come to you, you just have to coax it back!!!

I was getting discouraged... but I got so much positive feedback from everybody that I'm now all pumped up..! I'm going to leave that old school house alone for the time being, and combined everybody's advice and take a new approach to my treasure hunting, and I'll try and adjust my mental attitude in the morning. Hard Pick Axe soil is not in my agenda anymore..!!

Nevada Treasure Hunting.. Here I come..!!

I was getting discouraged... but I got so much positive feedback from everybody that I'm now all pumped up..! I'm going to leave that old school house alone for the time being, and combined everybody's advice and take a new approach to my treasure hunting, and I'll try and adjust my mental attitude in the morning. Hard Pick Axe soil is not in my agenda anymore..!!

That’s the attitude to have 👍
Go find those treasures !!

Good luck!

old school houses may not have as much good stuff in them as you would think, kids didnt have much money and whatever was dropped may have been found by previous hunters. My favorites are football fields. there are 4 of them in my area and im the only hunter i know about in my area

old school houses may not have as much good stuff in them as you would think, kids didnt have much money and whatever was dropped may have been found by previous hunters. My favorites are football fields. there are 4 of them in my area and im the only hunter i know about in my area
"and whatever was dropped may have been found by previous hunters."

It is very probable

Not sure what settings your using but try changing them up park to field I prefer field 2 I just like how it preforms in my soil change up your recovery speed and try hunting with no discrimination all I do works well for me in parks that are very hard to find silver I routinely dig very deep silver coins.
Matk