Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I'm Going In..!

fastdraw

On one side of the photo you can see the old train tunnel from the 1800 and on the other side of the photo you can see the modern touristy train track. I've got my trusty Equinox 600 with a light strapped to my head and I'm Goin In. This is where I found that old V nickel last week and managed to lose it 2 Days Later Wish me luck..!

Attachments

• 20201119_151114_HDR.jpg
    20201119_151114_HDR.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 100
I hope the air is good in there.... I found a 1934 Walker half dollar a few years ago..while admiring the coin I accidentally left it in my work uniform..next morning while carrying my dirty uniform into work I heard the sound of the coin hitting the parking lot but didn’t realize at the time...oh well ,easy come easy go.... kinda makes you wonder just how many times some of these coins have been lost...

fastdraw, good luck and be careful!!:cautious:🍀

fastdraw, careful there bro, snakes, explosive gas, scorpions, cave-ins etc. Have a good time.:stretcher: If you have ever been in a cave before you know what the word "dark" means. You can't see your hand 6 inches from your face.

Ok... I'm still alive....! and got a little lucky..! The old train tunnel was filled with Tumbleweeds, so detecting was difficult. The roof of the old tunnel was BLACK with soot from the old locomotive. The two Roosevelt dimes I found near the mouth of the tunnel within 10 feet of the nice V-Nickel that I promptly lost. I pulled up the 1862 Indian penny about 50-feet. Inside the tunnel... but at the other end of the tunnel in the picture.

Attachments

• 20201119_165555.jpg
    20201119_165555.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 128
  • 20201119_154503.jpg
    20201119_154503.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 129
Good job, fastdraw!! I think you might have redeemed yourself! Nice finds and glad to see your safe :thumbup:
Man that IH is an oldie.