Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I'm Very Sad---Listed my Manticore for Sale today

silvercoinboy

Bottom line is that me and my Manticore are separated by 6000 miles. I working in Saudi Arabia and my detector is in Washington DC. to top that, detectors are completely forbidden in Saudi and subject to confiscation and Massine fines/prison, so it ain't coming here.

I'll order another one when I get close to returning to the States

Well that suck’s probably cut your hand off if they caught you!
Mark

Go over to Iraq, Somalia, or Syria to give it a try :)

sold for $2150

Saw it on ebay!

Bottom line is that me and my Manticore are separated by 6000 miles. I working in Saudi Arabia and my detector is in Washington DC. to top that, detectors are completely forbidden in Saudi and subject to confiscation and Massine fines/prison, so it ain't coming here.

I'm glad to see your a True American..! The laws in Saudia are different. Regardless of whether you agree or disagree with their laws.... you're doing the right thing and if you had to sell your detector

I'm glad to see you're a true American...!! You had to sell your detector because of the laws in the nation that you are working. This tells me you're honest and forthright. Like you said when you get back to the United States of America, you can repurchase another detector

Your a True American... Living in Saudi Aribia does not permit you to metal detect. So you followed the laws..👍

Thank you for being a True American Metal Detector living in Saudi Arabia. Your following their laws regardless of whether it's right or wrong. I don't blame you for selling it, because it was a lot of money..💰💰 You can repurchase another detector later when you get back to the United States of America.

PS.... If your allowed a hand held Pin-Pointer in Saudi Arabia, maybe you can point it at the sky and detect balloons for America.😀

Who knows what they would do if caught there Chop Chop Hand :mad: