Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I'm Walking...Yes Indeed!

Simpsonslammer

We had 2 days of upper 40's, so it melted all the snow and frost in the ground. Of course I had to get out for one more hunt befor winter really sets in. Went to a local park, from the 40's hoping to at least find a few wheats. I've been threre a couple times but never searched the ball feild, glad I did. First couple digs were some deep wheats, about 6''. Got a nice high tone jumping from 37 to 38, dug down to 9'' and pulled this 42s walker. Last thing I tought I'd find here. Also found 2 mercs, 45D and 25 that were about 3 feet from each other. Got a ladies Timex too. My only big silver this year, good way to wrap up the season HH

Sounds like you had a great day there and found some nice silver coins!!!!! Yes, the Safari is amazingly sensitive and I'm constantly surprised at how deep it detects!

Beautiful dude! absolutely beautiful hunting!!!:surprised::drool::clapping: Congrats on a strong finish!
Mud

WOW! You got my Adrenaline pumped up....congrats:clapping: on your great find and thanks for the pics. This helps me to be more determined to find that silver.