Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Impact Info?

After-1-

Are we ever going to hear that the Impact will be in production and will be able to place orders. I would think that there it should be close by now !!!!!!!! And It would be really nice to hear as to when.!!!!!!!! So lets hear some news ???????????????????????------------------------------------------after1-------------------

Thanks for the update. There are a lot of us patiently waiting for the release.

It sure does. I started to look at the Deus but winter will be here in 2 months so the wait is on.

What price range would you pay???????????? ------------------Myself, I'd be in at 900--- -------------------------------after1----------------------

"We will serve no wine before its time"!!!:biggrin:------They better get to scootin or FT is going to beat 'em to the punch!.;)
After-1- said:
Are we ever going to hear that the Impact will be in production and will be able to place orders. I would think that there it should be close by now !!!!!!!! And It would be really nice to hear as to when.!!!!!!!! So lets hear some news ???????????????????????------------------------------------------after1-------------------

I hope you have some information about FT that everyone else doesn't have but I don't se that happening.

Nah---I don't have any "inside dope"----but----2017 would sound good for both companies--don't ya think??-----We can hope, can't we?
El said:
I hope you have some information about FT that everyone else doesn't have but I don't se that happening.

D&P-OR said:
Nah---I don't have any "inside dope"----but----2017 would sound good for both companies--don't ya think??-----We can hope, can't we?
Yes, I think so ... for BOTH Nokta and Makro. :rofl:

I have heard mumblings or rumors about FT, but I have also seen where the ET Pro had too many glitches in design; the G2/Gold Bug Pro came up short on depth and performance on high conductors; the G2+ and F19 are improved from their former 19 kHz offerings in some ways, but still struggle at unmasking in iron and require too much Disc. to just reject iron nails. I do hope FT has a decent product in the works to give Makro/Nokta some competition, and I also hope they don't err and rush-to-production with a problem-filled model like the MX Sport is/has been.

Nokta folks have been taking their time to test and evaluate the pending Impact in-house, and I have no doubt that by the time evaluation units get into evaluator's hands for review, there will be very few bugs to tweak and get in good-to-go ... if any. The Racer 2 was just about as good as it could be, and the FORS Relic prototype unit only needed a couple of things addressed and the finished production design was good-to-go in short order.

Just my thoughts.

Monte

I have it on good authority that FT is [finally] bringing out a new flagship machine. I suspect that the variety of new machines we've seen over the past several years, many bringing new features, but none being a flagship model, will in their totality, become the next generation FT flagship. We shall see.

I think the impact has had time to make changes as they may see what is happening in the near future and want to get it right

ARE WE THERE YET ? :bouncy:

Rich (Utah)

Hello guys.... We got some great feedbacks from a few testers and we are making some updates.
Plus we could not send all the testing samples out yet due to a delay from the cable supplier.
We are trying to make it right for you guys. Thank you for your patience.

I'd like to know more about the 20Khz all metal mode for prospecting. Hope they get that one right as there is some pretty stiff competition out there already.

Jackpine Savage said:
I'd like to know more about the 20Khz all metal mode for prospecting. Hope they get that one right as there is some pretty stiff competition out there already.
The Nokta FORS Gold + and the very popular FORS Relic both operate at 19 kHz and share the same search coils. I used to use a 19 kHz Teknetics G2, and also used the Fisher Gold Bug Pro. Prior to the release of the FORS Relic I had two Fisher F-19's, their 'improved' [size=small](kind of)[/size] 19 kHz offering. I have compared these models side-by-side with the Gold Plus and Relic and the circuitry engineering of the two Nokta models easily out-performs the others, be it for Coin & Jewelry Hunting, Gold Nugget Hunting, or my favorite recreation, Relic Hunting.

I do not see where there would be any difference in performance based solely on the 19 kHz or 20 kHz operating frequency.

There could be a subtle difference, if they have managed to find a way to improve the already excellent performance of the Gold + and Relic, the Relic being my #1 all purpose detector. I have three of them at-the-ready with a different search coil mounted .... to include the 5½X10 Concentric coil.

I agree with your comment: Save the Concentrics. The 5½X10 C is working beautifully!

It will be interesting to see what all the added features/functions are that might prove helpful at any frequency, to include 20kHz.

Monte

I'm excited!!!
But also wondering about price as I'm sure being the step up from the relic and core it will be more expensive.
I'll have to weigh the cost vs. the features compared to my current arsenal.

SAVE THA WHALES!!!----uhh, I mean----SAVE THA DD's!!!!!!!-----BTW--wha's ah concentric???:biggrin:-----Ah, they're all right Monte (in a pinch)!;)

D&P-OR said:
"We will serve no wine before its time"!!!:biggrin:------They better get to scootin or FT is going to beat 'em to the punch!.;)
After-1- said:

FT are too busy playing catch up :laugh:

Why the huge rush for the Impact to come out?

Whites rushed their MXS on to the market and look where it got them :laugh:

I am also sure with what both Nokta/Makro have put out should be good enough to find you all good targets - they appear to be as good as the best -

The Impact no doubt will be ready when its released so until then, enjoy your unit or upgrade to what you are wanting now
If we all kept waiting for a manufacturer to release the latest and greatest just to go detecting your going to have a lot of downtime

I am also fairly sure Nokta has mentioned this too you all several times over :beers: