Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Impact Info?

I hope that our "distributor" will stock the gold+ 5.5x10 concentric coil for the relic and gold+.....
Been waiting forever and they won't even answer me....

Concentric on the impact sounds great!!

Stoof-tabsallday said:
I hope that our "distributor" will stock the gold+ 5.5x10 concentric coil for the relic and gold+.....

Are you referring to Kellyco?

Nokta Detectors said:
Stoof-tabsallday said:

Are you referring to Kellyco?

Yes.
I've been asking them for some time and never got an answer
They carry alot of the first gold coils but only 1 or 2 of the gold+ coils according to their site about 1.5 weeks ago. Kind of gave up looking.

"Save the Concentrics"

Eek! I suppose hunting with a pinpointer could be clamed to have a place to use LOL.

Although our old local Garrett dealer was one of those people who swore by the small concentric coils. He had a lot of really nice finds, but then he had been the first hunter for many years. He would take a week to hunt a single yard. He would clean that baby out... down to about 4-5". Thank goodness he left the good stuff for me and my deep DD machines LOL.

I'm lovin my Makro Racer 2. I had originally planned on moving to the Impact when it came out, but its going to have to really show some impressive performance to replace my R2.

I'm just hoping it gets released around tax time, haha

I'm thinking it needs to be soon as there are people getting itchy trigger fingers there hasn't been a new detector of note for 12 months if fisher have new stuff coming this year it might be a good idea to get in before them :biggrin:

AJ

Stoof-tabsallday said:

That's just poor customer service. Tell them you want part number 20000510 :detecting:

nenadgbeepin said:
Stoof-tabsallday said:

That's just poor customer service. Tell them you want part number 20000510 :detecting:
I haven't checked in a couple weeks but they didn't have it last I looked.
You saying it's in stock now?
Edit:
Unless I'm totally daft, it's still not available. Only gold+ coil I see it the large one.... :-(