Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

In Australia with my new toy.

Draco

No, I'm not really in Australia, but from the type of terrain, it looks like it. What is true is that I have a new toy. It's not mine, but it's been loaned to me for a long time.

Attachments

• 20220501_135937.jpg
    20220501_135937.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 75
  • 20220429_083702.jpg
    20220429_083702.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 76
Thanks friend. I put the photo, so you can see the type of land we have here on the island. It is a highly mineralized terrain, similar to the terrain in Australia; you can see it in the color of the earth, rich in iron. Most factory programs simply do not work here.

Nice "toy" there! I bet it would be neat to metal in Australia. I would want to hunt mostly coins, even though gold always comes to mind with Australia. Good luck to ya!

Thank you Sddavid. At the moment, the best program is Goldfield, with some adjustments to improve stability. But it is very sensitive to very fine old coins.

Keep us posted…….. always fun to see other areas finds!

Modified Goldfield base program for depth and stability. Today I found part of a necklace from the mid-nineteenth century King Alfonso XII

Attachments

• 20220502_210939.jpg
    20220502_210939.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 62
How you liking that gold mode ?
Personally it is the way I like the most since I am used to hearing changes in mineralization. It would be the equivalent of the VCO in the treasures. All DEUS programs can be used, as long as you lower discrimination to zero. Even the IAR discrimination. Otherwise, the terrain masks the currency as if it were an iron. Or simply will not detect it. It is the problem of having a volcanic terrain with a large number of conductive minerals (magnetite, maghem, basalt, iron shavings, etc.) but I have discovered something interesting: If I use the XY chart, iron will give a complete diagonal signal from left to right. But if it is a metal-type metal, it will also give a diagonal signal, but half of the signal will be cut. I explain it better with a graph.
I forgot something important. The XY graph with the "Deus fast" program and some adjustments

Attachments

• 20220505_101323.jpg
    20220505_101323.jpg
    773.6 KB · Views: 57
  • 20220505_101342.jpg
    20220505_101342.jpg
    778.3 KB · Views: 56
Last edited: