Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

In dire need of Canadian assistance

I am attempting to purchase a White's battery holder, P/N 802-7150. Canadian Treasure Seekers has one in stock, but due to supplier contracts can not ship to US.

I hope to find a fellow hunter from Canada that is willing to purchase and send this battery tray to me. I will, of course, reimburse any cost for item and associated shipping costs.

Please email me at joerahuba@yahoo.com

Right now they're running between $50 to $75 on e***. Good luck in your search for one, I've been try to get one too. They're getting hard to find at a reasonable cost.
I will wait for the the fury of sellers to subside and see if the price is more on the reasonable side.

TC-NM

I am attempting to purchase a White's battery holder, P/N 802-7150. Canadian Treasure Seekers has one in stock, but due to supplier contracts can not ship to US.

I hope to find a fellow hunter from Canada that is willing to purchase and send this battery tray to me. I will, of course, reimburse any cost for item and associated shipping costs.

Please email me at joerahuba@yahoo.com
DirtFishin, Do you have the dead battery ? If so you can fix it. They are just like the DFX or MXT battery just a differnt back end. It has a spot or two of glue that holds the bottom on, cut that loose and slid the bottom out, it has a catch but if you work it a little it will slide out. Be carefull not to brake wires, use your phone to take a pic. of how they wire up. only two wires, Look on the big E** and find the one that fits and put it in. I fix mine all the time. If you have trouble email me. flintstone

White's battery holder, P/N 802-7150 just like you.

For what it is worth 802-7150 is not the rechargeable battery, just the AA battery holder. You might want to check with Garrett detectors, they bought White's inventory.

Just bought a week ago White's battery holder, P/N 802-7150 for 21 bucks ea. On e****

TC-NM

He picked one up a few weeks ago