Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Indentification :shrug:

AngelicStorm

Hey, I went from using an AT Pro to a CTX 3030 about a year ago and back when I was using the AT Pro I found the following locket.....

DSC01801_zps82bbd7fb.jpg
[/quote]

I have posted this same image on the AT Pro forums when I found it and recently tried to restore the thread by bringing it back up to get an answer/s. I have scoured the internet for answers of the time period it could be from and can't find an answer. It seems that since no one is answering on the AT Pro forum, no one knows anything here either. I found it about four inches under the ground in the same area I have found an 1829 Half Dime and 1833 Large Cent in along with other things spanning the 19th century. There are no makers marks on it so other than the looks, the two trapped doors when opening it, and the area it was found in, there are no other leads. Any ideas? Maybe it is unique and valuable or just unique? You tell me. :lol: