Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

interesting T2 price

kered

just found this pity you need to buy 50 units, but looking at the price the dealers are creaming it in, check out the other prices from the links at the top of the page

I wonder why it only has a two year warranty.

there's no message on your post. this has happened a lot lately but i can usually go to the next post and then go back and the message will appear. but i tried several times and could not get it.

Yeah says 50 units for the ML GPx 4500 too. Maybe not! Supply ability of 500 per month.

Nice profit for someone. American metal detectorist are loaded so we will pay top dollar. Consumer products committee owe all of us an explanation as well as those manufacturers. JMHO

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?58,1196873

Be careful............