Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Interesting video of how they setup & run them in the UK

EZrider

http://www.mlotv.com/view/440/neil-jones-etrac-program-explained-settings/

http://www.mlotv.com/view/439/neil-jones-etrac-program-explained-part1/

This is almost identical to the program I have been running successfully. With the exception of Normal tones rather than smooth and I blank out about 3 clicks up into the ferrous so theres not the constant high tones whistling.
I have found it's very deep and conductives really jump out at you. Check out the 11" quarter I dug Sunday in Buffalo or the other finds from farm fields in Toronto with the E-trac.
For those who say this machine is not deep apparently are not set up correctly or need to spend more time with it. I have alot of experience with Explorer's and I know what I'm talking about here, this machine is just as deep but has the advantage of not masking in the iron patchs.

that's a fabulous low-mintage quarter. all the way from carson city to buffalo! I would have had a heart attack if I got one one of those.
too bad we weren't able to hookup on sunday at High Park. that was my only free time while you were up here.
How did the 'missi' boys do in comparison? any etrac converts there?
cheers, Pat

That CC seated is a beut!

Yes AlienSr I hated we didn't get to make a hunt together. I think the guys really liked the Etrac but we didn't get alot of time to hunt the parks where the Etrac could really shine. We spent most of our time in farm fields. You and Arthur should stay in touch they are some real nice guys and really know how to pull the old coins out of the parks.

Thanks EZrider and Mblemmy for the comments. This was my first seated coin. I have dug alot of silver but nothing older than a Barber in my area, so to dig the seated and it being a key date was over the top.
Yes I looked like Fred Sanford holding my chest and stubbling when this thing came out of the ground... LMAO