Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Interesting !!!!

I agree with you Bob (OHIO). But I myself would like to see every concealed carry state, or open carry state make it mandatory for all carriers to attend a weapons class. I have a permit here in Michigan and when I went thru the class there was a ton of shoot or no shoot scenarios that I did not know. And by not knowing I would have shot when by law I shouldn't, and not shot when by law I could and might have spent some jail time because of this. I thought I knew everything because I am a retired Green Beret Master Sergeant and I had (prior to 1990 when I retired) carried concealed weapons overseas. I believe there should be something that we could read also that would explain any difference in Michigan laws and the laws of other states re-guarding concealed carry. I sure would hate to go to another state where it is legal for me to carry, and do something wrong. But the final line is I would rather have the good people around me possibly carrying and making the criminal think, than none of us having protection against an armed criminal. That to me would be the ultimate deterrent, and hopefully would make most criminals go out and work for a living.

am happy with the different areas of thought.I think a matter of this importance and possible life changing circumstances should really come down to personal responsibility.To wit--If you don't know what your doing,,,,keep your gun at home.:usan: