Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

International finds without a detector

HvacDude

I haven't had anything to post recently because I haven't been able to go hunting due to winter weather in Southern Illinois. Although we have had days in upper 60's I had no time
or found nothing. But today was different... sort of... I am an HVAC tech and today at work I had to repair some panels on an a/c that were damaged by someone possibly trying to
steal the unit or maybe trying to get what I found. No detector or pin pointer necessary! I found these items inside the unit: 1: 1960 British 3 pence 2: 1993 Mexican 50c
3: 1969 Canadian penny 4: 1996 Ghana 200 Cedis 5: 1983 Netherlands 10c 6: 2011 U.S Jefferson nickel 7: Pressed penny from the St. Louis Zoo in St. Louis, MO
8: Common house key. Very strange but goes to show, you don't always need a detector and you never know what, when, or how you will find your next "treasure".
It made my day!!!:happy:

I work at a school and January 4th I found a 1930 Buffalo Nickel under the pop machine! That made my day! Congrats on the find!

I have a jar of Mexican Pesos I have found in the last few years. Not sure what they are worth.

Sorry I just realized the picture didn't upload. Here they are....

Sounds like Kids were feeding the air intake slots..... Then maybe wanted the stuff back...

Maybe it's just a bad habit of mine, but when I find anything at a customers house, I give it back to the customer.

It wasn't at a customers house and it was at a church and the guy that was there held it for a week no one at the church claimed it. I don't take anything at customers house's either.