Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

iPhone App.

JoeinMemphis

I just noticed that Minelab just updated the "Minelab Treasure Tracker" app to include the manual for the CTX 3030. I used this app a lot with the SE Pro for its GPS capability. I don't use it nearly as often now since the CTX 3030 has built in GPS, but it will be real nice to have the manual in my pocket. I actually had the manual printed, but at $63.00 I can't afford to take that one in the woods, it stays locked up in the safe..... :sadwalk:
HH
Joe

I have the manul loaded on my iPhone and all I have to do is pull it up. :twodetecting::minelab::cheers:

TIM CLARK said:
I have the manul loaded on my iPhone and all I have to do is pull it up. :twodetecting::minelab::cheers:
+1, I did the same thing, added it to my home screen.

The treasure tracking can be very usefull. If you want to record your FPs in the field in the CTX, you can also creat a new find in the app. There you can make a note in the app. for FP00? and describe what FP00? is, and take a picture if you like. I found in the old app., that the GPS coords were often not very close. But you will have good ones in the CTX anyway. Now the only way I found to retrieve the Treasure Tracking info from the iPhone was to email it to yourself. If there is another (easier) way someone let me know. If you have a lot of FP locations recorded in the app, it does take some time to send them all to yourself. I'll have to go check and download the updated app. Thanks for the info..........HH

If you select the CTX 3030 as your detector model the manual is then right there in the app. I also see a place where Modes and Patterns will be available in a future upgrade I suppose.

JoeinMemphis said:
I just noticed that Minelab just updated the "Minelab Treasure Tracker" app to include the manual for the CTX 3030. I used this app a lot with the SE Pro for its GPS capability. I don't use it nearly as often now since the CTX 3030 has built in GPS, but it will be real nice to have the manual in my pocket. I actually had the manual printed, but at $63.00 I can't afford to take that one in the woods, it stays locked up in the safe..... :sadwalk:
HH
Joe
$63 Bucks!! Wow, my buddy Mtwolf2270 got his printed at Office Depot for $16 dollars, where did you go so I know not to get mine printed there?? Sorry man that is aweful!

I agree!!! I don't know if we can say the name on here since everyone seems to get spanked when they mention anyone that isn't a sponsor, but it is the place that was bought out by the shipping company that has white aircraft with purple tails and white trucks with purple and orange logo. I was shocked too when she said here ya go, that will be $63... At that point I was FED up with them and they are my EX printing company now... Hahah
HH
Joe

You mean FedEx? There I said it. The Gov is probably rounding up the boys to head over to my house now. :razz:

Mmmmmmm you have brought down the wrath of the moderators now... And yes..

Is it just for the I-Phone or have they updated the app for android phones also. I looked and did not find an updated version for the android phones. Does any one know?