Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Iron falsing

On the Deus 1 iron falsing would occur sometimes but it sounded more obvious to me and the ID would be a high 90’s wraparound like you’d expect. I don’t get the Deus 2’s 86-87 with a repeatable high tone.

On the Deus 1 iron falsing would occur sometimes but it sounded more obvious to me and the ID would be a high 90’s wraparound like you’d expect. I don’t get the Deus 2’s 86-87 with a repeatable high tone.
How about the ORX---does it false in iron?

It may be that the Deus 2 gives ample tonal information to tell iron signals from non ferrous but at the rate I’m detecting it will be some time before it clicks for me. I still have to try some other things like bc rejection and using more silencer , in addition to using the XY screen. I very much enjoy finding nice iron relics so I really don’t mind digging some iron. I just make sure I’m efficient at recovering targets. Some days I’d be skunked if not for a few nice irons.