Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Iron invested fire rings at beach

SoCARalph

First time out with the Gold bug Pro with 11 inch coil. I decided to give it a real test and hunt around the fire rings at the beach. The area around these are littered with rusty nails and aluminum blobs and the usual trash. It started raining so I only had about an hour. I was very impressed that I could pick out good targets without digging any nails. The aluminum blobs still got detected but I can live with that. In one hour I got several coins including nickels and two rings - a heavy silver ring and and one of those titanium rings. When I scooped up the silver ring it came up with several nails in the same scoop. No problem with hearing the good targets. The fact the nickels rang good in this trash indicated that gold rings wouldn't be missed. I look forward to running some more tests in the trashiest areas where I don't dare use my Whites's PI.

Ralph

One of the awesome things about the G2 is that you have to force yourself to go to the iron. Most of us shy away from it when our headphones start sounding like machine gun fire. I found myself wandering away from the iron because of old habits. Your mind tells you to run but you have to hand in there and give the G2 time to work. Congrats. You have to be excited about the potential of these almost untapped areas the G2 will open up for you.

Don
HH

Can you imagine how many machines they would sell if Dave and the boy's waterproofed the G-2 and the GB PRO? I feel like I have one of the best water machines made but I would have a waterproof G-2. Just a thought. HH :teknetics::minelab: