Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Iron size I pull my silver out of

WTG Gene, Im on Ring finders now check it out, Mick

I know that I've found silver in a hole with iron but that is incredible !!! how'd you ever figure that one out? did you hear the silver or did you see it on the screen and hear the iron? are you using high trash mode?
thanks and congrats!
continued GL & HH

Gene,

That is amazing all that iron was in the hole with that quarter. - Jim

That is quite amazing Gene! I can't wait to go beach hunting with you-I might just learn a thing or two :). I could "iron" out some of my CTX issues (pun intended)

martygene said:
I know that I've found silver in a hole with iron but that is incredible !!! how'd you ever figure that one out? did you hear the silver or did you see it on the screen and hear the iron? are you using high trash mode?
thanks and congrats!
continued GL & HH
If you don't mind I would like to know this information too. I am lucky if I find a coin in the same hole with flakes of iron let alone giant spike nails. Would be really nice if somebody could make a quick video on the steps you take, when you think you might have a coin mixed in with iron. The field I hunt is loaded with iron. I keep thinking I might be missing something good because I don't have enough information to recognize what type of behavior or what type of sounds the CTX makes. Its almost like I have no idea what I am supposed to be looking out for, when it comes to masked coins. Thanks. HH

I use the same setting as the guy in the video posted a month or so ago, which is two tone fer. and no disc. at all. Noisy but it works