Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Iron

mickfin

Can smoeone tell me how too get out of iron falsing on the E Trac
Lower Gain ?????
Thanks all

Lower sensitivity is one way...are you hunting parks and schools out there Mick? Lowering Volume Gain will DRAW LESS ATTENTION TO IT....but Sensitivity setting is critical to keep from getting distracted. Some sites you just CANT run high Sensitivity unless you are REALLY good....

IDXMonster Thanks
Ill try it
Sens you say???

I know a guy who runs manual 27 and digs 100+ silver coins a year consistently! I could never run that high,the constant falsing and nonsense wouldn’t be interpretable to my ears. That being said,I run Auto+3 and dig 100+ silvers a year consistently also,so....a lot of it is the user,a lot of it is the site. Try using a “trashy park” pattern,Gain maxxed and Auto+3....just to see if you can achieve some success that way without all of the nonsense associated with iron falses.