Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Is Jeff Fosters MXT EDGE worth reading

I just found out about this book anyone have a copy gathering dust? If so hit me up please. Was it worth the money?

Thanks Koz

Yes I have the book and it is worth the price. I have had it for over 2 years and still get it out to read it.

Yes it is. Maybe you could find an old one that's collecting dust if you ask on the classified forums.
I've got a signed copy from Jeff. :)

I owned one when I bought my MXT E series when the book was first published. Sold it with the detector. Recently bought an MXT PRO and immediately went out and found another copy of the book. Excellent resource....

keep looking, they show up on ebay from time to time and you might put out the word you are looking for one in the classified's section.....good luck

Definitely a must, time well spent , lots of teckno stuff and other info to hone your ninja detector skills and next an RNB battery so you can keep the mxt cranked to it's full potential.

I'll keep my eyes open for you too.

Info about the book http://www.fielddepth.com/tmesynopsis.htm

Buy the book http://www.fielddepth.com/fdeshop.htm

If you want a signed book by Jeff, just ask.

This is the best book ever. I would buy it even if I didn't own an MXT. He's goes into great detail on the effects of ground and other metal detecting principles. More than worth the full price.