Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Is Sweet Home Snowed In Or Something ?

Digga03

I have sent whites several emails about a warranty return from Australia and none have been answered .

hope they are not ignoring us customers from across the pond that wouldn't be good for business ?

anyway hope there is a whites rep on here who can get my warranty return sorted out as i am not real happy camper !

Digga03

Email is not very reliable and I'm sure they will get to it, the the phone is the way to go. Try your rep over there:

Tony Mills, Peter Rowland, Paul Davis Distributors
76 Broadway, Dunolly Vic 3472
Telephone: (+61) 03 5468 1877
Fax: (+61) 03 5468 1667
info@goldsearchaustralia.com
goldsearchaustralia.com

I Hope they do Larry , its been 5 days with not contact from them Machine was brought from site sponsor Kellyco so it has to go back to Sweet Home to get repaired, sure i will get it sorted but its not what i would call a smooth process. its rather frustrating when people don't answer questions?

do any Whites Reps frequent this board ?

cheers for the help guys

Digga03

Dear Digga03

Sorry, we have not been receiving any e-mails from yourself here in Sweet Home, USA.

Junk mail blockers have to be aggressive (to the point of forbidding many foreign servers) due to the severity of junk mail from off shore.

Please try e-mailing your concern to myself at;

showard@whiteselectronics.com

Sincerely
Howard

I have nothing but good thing to say they seem to treat everyone right.Hope it gets worked out sound unusual.

Steve Howard said:
Dear Digga03

Sorry, we have not been receiving any e-mails from yourself here in Sweet Home, USA.

Junk mail blockers have to be aggressive (to the point of forbidding many foreign servers) due to the severity of junk mail from off shore.

Please try e-mailing your concern to myself at;

showard@whiteselectronics.com

Sincerely
Howard

Thanks Steve

sending a copy of the email i have been sending to Whites service email address to your email address.

thanks so much for picking this up , i know there is always a logical explanation and the spam filter would be it.

cheers for the help very much appreciated

Digga03